Children’s Physiotherapy ranges from: joint pain, sports injuries, developmental delay, torticollis…..
We are delighted to have Eamon Molloy & Lorraine Byrne, who are both Chartered Physiotherist with specialised Paediatric (Children) training.
Eamon & Lorraine have specialist training for kids with additional needs, those with neurological or movement disorders.
- Developmental delay
- Foot Problems including Flat/ high arches, In-toeing/ Out-toeing, Positional talipes
Other conditions treated by all our physiotherapist include:-
- Muscle & joint pain
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Pain e.g. Perthes Disease
- Knee Pain e.g.Osgood Schlatters Disease
- Neck & Back problems
- Flat head syndrome (Positional Plagiocephaly)
- Torticollis/ Wry neck
- Training advise
- Recommendation on footwear & school bags