Challenging classes taught by experienced Physio’s. Learn More about your Body and Move Better.
Pilates & Yoga Classes
- Mon 9.15am Pilates / Kiera/ Kilmacud Crokes
- Mon 7.15pm Pilates / Kiera/ Kilmacud Crokes
- Wed 7pm Pregnancy Yoga / Jenny/ Mount Merrion Community Centre
- Wed 8pm Mixed Level Yoga / Jenny/ Mount Merrion Community Centre
- Thu 9.15am Pilates / Jenny/ Kilmacud Crokes
- Thu 10.30am Pilates / Jenny/ Kilmacud Crokes
If you are new and wish to join our classes, it is advised to book a 1:1 appointment prior to joining.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you.
All our Pilates instructors are experienced Chartered Physiotherapists with a special interest in the healthy, beautiful movement.
Activity and walking in particular usually speeds up recovery. We have been running Back Rehab Pilates Classes since 2005.
You do not need a referral but we will contact your GP (with your permission) if we will feel you require any further investigations or specialist opinion.
Some of the benefits of Pilates & Yoga include:-
- Great posture
- Longer, leaner muscles
- Improved flexibility
- Mental health
- Stronger bones
- Improved General Health
We can provide a Pilates or Yoga class as part of your Pre-season or TY Programmes for local sports clubs and schools.
For more information, please call 01-2000 555 or email email@example.com.